I am so very honored and surprised to be nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ by
Grapes, Gripes & Gratitude!!
So there are five guidelines for accepting this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you (which I did above).
2. Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere (which you see here and on homepage).
3. Tell them seven facts about yourself (see below).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award (see below…I got close..)
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated
7 Facts About Me
1. I am a very Spiritual person, I’m just not religious.
2. I am passionate about the Arts. Acting, Music, Writing, Art.
3. Jack, Jim and Morgan are my favorite men!! 😉
4. I’ve been writing short stories and songs since I was 13.
5. My children are my life but they are also The Drama Queen, Superheroes (well, in their heads they are.) The Empathetic Engineer and The Scottish Warrior.
6. My husband waited for me for several years while I chose the wrong guys to date and the wrong friends to have until I saw that he was the one still standing there when they left. The rest is history.
7. Drum rolI please……….I am terrified of ZOMBIES and PANDEMICS!!! When I say terrified I mean heart racing, body numbing, unspeakable fear. I have awoke MANY nights after a Zombie dream asking my husband to board up the windows in my home.
The next part of the award is nominating other bloggers: Not sure I can hit 15 as I am new to this but I’ll try!
Jenny Lina Carlsdotter This lady is VERY dear to my heart! She is a very strong and independent woman, speaks several languages, has traveled the world and has worked for the UN!! ALL in her twenties!! She has loved and lost but gets back up on her feet and knows the meaning of being a true friend!! Yes this blog is in Swedish but Google Translate will take care of that problem.
Frugally Sustainable Love, love, love this blog!! Want to know how your household can be more natural and homemade? Check her out!!
Stacy Makes Scents This lady is fun and has GREAT tips on how to manage your household while getting out of debt.
Salt N Prepper This blog teaches you how to become more self sufficient while not breaking the bank! Even if you’re not a prepper this has some handy tips!
The Prairie Homestead Another self sufficient blog with great tips for the household.
Being nominated for this award made a not so great night the highlight of my day!!! I’m a dork I know. 🙂 Thank you again Grapes, Gripes & Gratitude!!